Set garbage aside
Stage the sale
Price items to be sold
Advertise with photos and descriptions
Conduct a public sale
Provide an itemized receipt
Complete clean outs
Junk removal and hauling
Responsible destruction of personal papers
Proper disposal of chemicals
Donation of remaining goods to charity
Minor repairs to the property
Cleaning of the property
Metal and appliance scrapping
Storage unit clean outs
Integrity is exceptionally important to us, which is why:
• We do not buy from our own sales or allow anyone working for us to buy from our sales.
• We are licensed and insured to conduct public sales.
• We do no pressure clients.
• When the sale concludes, we do not keep any items that are left over. We either leave them to the estate, dispose of them, or donate them to charity. Whichever the client requests.
• If we do not feel we are the right company for a job, we will be the first to say so.
• U.S. currency that can not be sold for profit is documented and returned to the owner without commission paid to us.
• We will always be honest with our clients, even when the truth is difficult to hear.
• We provide a detailed itemized report after the sale that states how much items priced over a certain value sold for.
• We do not bid or bill our clients for services we will not be performing.